Friday, March 6, 2009

She's just that awesome..



It was 1 pm, Eden had only taken one 45 minute nap about 10am, so I started thinking, she is probably going to take a nap soon. She let out one little yawn a minute later, I swaddled her, laid her in her crib,and left her smiling and wiggling. I came back 2 minutes later to find her fast asleep. Yes... she's just that awesome. We have actually worked pretty hard at teaching her to put herself to sleep- but she's a baby so you can't really expect too much- but she is great at it!

Other things she is great at (aside from being freaking adorable)
*Head control
*Tracking and eye contact
*Communication (she can literally carry a conversation- wait her turn to speak, expect a response- of course, towards the end of a discussion she gets really excited and speaks at the same time you do- I think she gets that from her mama :) )
*SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT
*Being a lefty
*Letting her mama eat lunch- we're still working on daily showers- for both of us

In non-Eden news- I started painting again! It's a simple decorative kiddish piece, but hey, at least I'm putting brush to canvas, or board in this case. It'll be a fun, playful piece in which I plan to use acrylics, pastel crayons, paper, and who knows what else. I've also picked out fabric and a pattern for Eden's Easter dress- we'll see if it gets done!

1 comment:

Jillian Kay said...

awwww, cutest update ever!