Friday, March 27, 2009

Cookies, Crafting, and Camping


I discovered yesterday that Eden will happily play close by while I work out- making it really easy for me to add this into my current routine, which is GOOD because I am sick of all of this scheduling! Eden staying at her mameir's this weekend is perfect timing. I am going to use the empty house tonight as a chance to try the farmer's market again- so if you're local come and see me- I give away free samples! On the menu for the weekend are hazelnut caramel cracker bars, vegan chewy chocolate chocolate chip cookies, decorated sugar cookies, and MAYBE cornmeal thyme or citrus cornmeal cookies. This weekend is the big Spring Fling so it should draw the largest crowd - lots of entertainment, kids activities, and first signs of produce. Not only do I hope to sell more, but it should just be lots of fun!

Today Eden and I will be traveling out to get a few supplies for the market and also a snap fastener. Her Easter dress is almost finished and I have been dreading the buttons- they are difficult to do well AND I don't like buttons on her clothing. It dawned on me last night that I could simply change the pattern and add snaps - which I definitely prefer for the ease of dressing a baby. Plus I get a new toy :).

Thomas and I have been discussing taking a small family vacation for a few weeks and yesterday decided that we should go camping. We'll be joined by two very good friends who live in Ft Worth- if anyone knows a food camping site between Nac and Ft Worth- let me know!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Oh my goodness, that's the cutest baby I've ever seen.