Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Picture Update!

The first photos are from my phone- you'll notice the change in quality when they switch to camera:

Every once in a while Eden gets really really clingy:



She is "always" extremely happy and hyper first thing in the morning:



And not so happy other times (although she has the cutest pouty face ever!):




She cleans up pretty nice, especially when she will wear bows:



She and her daddy have matching blue eyes (be still my heart!):



She smiles and wiggles and is hard to photograph:



And has the cutest shoes!

1 comment:

Abigail... said...

OH MY GOSH! I had not realized how long its been since I've seen pictures of Eden! She's getting so big! And she is SERIOUSLY the cutest thing ever ( Anna was not exaggerating!)...and I especially love the pouty-face! hahaha! I'll have to send that to Brett since he's pretty sure our children will do that since *i* do it all the time... heheh!