Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snuggle Sack & Test Scores

There are times I wish that knitting/crocheting didn't frustrate me so much (yes there are limits to what crafting I do). Finding this project was one of those times. It's so adorable! I can just imagine it in reds and pinks instead of blues and yellows- just in time for Christmas. Has anyone caught on that this is my favorite time of year? And that I'm thrilled to have a daughter coming in the middle of it? And I get to dress her up for Christmas?! She already has a mini tree in her nursery thanks to Mrs. Clinch :). I have a few good friends who actually like this hobby and are making/have made some sweet knitted things for Eden. Including a fabulous, brilliant blue sweater, bib, and washcloths Megan Y made for her. Thanks Megan!!

My test results were posted this morning, yay for the miracles of the modern age and computers. No more 4 week waiting periods for test scores to come by mail after they were hand scored by some individual hundreds of miles away... I passed! I know none of you had any doubts, but I tried to keep a healthy pessimism in case I had a fluke brain malfunction or something else distracting me... like my strongest braxton hicks contraction yet in the middle of the test - haha, yeah, that was funny once it was over. I even scored higher than I did on the practice tests. Who ever said cramming last minute for a state board doesn't work?

So now it's time to relax a bit- and just in time- Thomas gets 1.5 days off at the end of this week (this afternoon and all day tomorrow). I think our picnic plans (well, his plans, I can't take the credit) are being dampened. It's raining cats and dogs- oh well!

1 comment:

Jillian Kay said...

congratulations on passing!! you of course earned it, but it's always nice to get that final result out in the open. :)