Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Does this womb make me look fat?

I think Eden is gaining weight again- she certainly feels heavier today, helping me perfect my waddle. The doctor said she is getting into position but other than that seems to be perfectly content to hang out where she is. More news again next Tuesday!

So I was serious about making a robe for myself in my last blog- it's rare that I so quickly make good on a crafty plan- but I guess the clock is ticking on this one. I used the kimono robe pattern from this book. I've made it once before as a gift and it's a pretty easy pattern- and as guessed it took about 8 hours. It's amazing what I can get done without distractions from my husband.


Speaking of, Thomas is coming home any minute!! He even gets tomorrow off for working so hard these last few weeks. Once he's home I can enlist him to hang the nursery artwork and then it'll be done! I'm using a lot of !!!! but I'm getting really excited about our little family's progress :). Hopefully I'll be checking back in soon with more pictures.

2 comments:

Jillian Kay said...

cuute! you are so industrious. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the robe done because Eden cmae early! Welcome to the world, Eden Alice Middlebrook! :) Rest up, Mama Katie! Way to go. :)