Monday, May 4, 2009

Still napping...

Eden is still asleep! Yay for taking fewer but longer naps. I would save all of this information for a post tomorrow- but who knows what tomorrow will look like :).
If you subscribe to this blog- go to my actual page and check out my quick redesign!

This week's menu
M- Moroccan Roast Chicken Thighs & Moroccan Carrot Salad
T- Curried-Pear Chicken with Basmati Rice
W- Salmon with Maple-Lemon Glaze, Wild Rice, & Snap Peas
Th- Girls' Night!
F- Dinner Out

Now that that's over, I want to share a few goodies I've run across recently.

One of my greatly romanticized goals is to have a few chickens so that I have a fresh supply of eggs. I understand that in reality it is much easier to go to the farmer's market, it's illegal in the city, and it would be a lot more work that I have time for. Did I mention I'd love a dairy cow too? This product has re-invigorated my desire for a tiny farm. Seriously? How cute is that!? I could name them all fantastic old-fashioned names like Ethel,Vera and Nellie.

A more reasonable obsession is the discover of BakeItPretty.com- a FANTASTIC shop full of charming, vintage-inspired, CHEAP baking supplies. Here are a few of my favorites:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie,

Thomas posted a link to your blog on Facebook so I came by to check it out! Love the recipes, crafts, and, of course, EDEN! She looks just like Holly :) and her daddy!

We need to get the girls together soon!

Christie