Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cute times infinity plus 1

I don't REALLY have time to be posting. After all, I skipped out on a girlie movie because I had too much to do. In all honesty, Matthew Mcauna.. or however you spell it... just wasn't tempting enough to pry me away from pizza, baking strawberry peanut butter bars for tomorrow, and the season finale of Bones. What is prying me away just long enough to post is the absolutely adorable shot I got of Eden on our afternoon walk today. Even though she has had a really rough week, meaning I've also had a rough week, I can't deny that she's pretty much the cutest kid ever:

2 comments:

Nikki Warner said...

She is so cute. She has gotten so big since I saw her. I enjoy seeing all the pictures.

Jillian Kay said...

sooo cute!! i do love the sun glasses :)

season finale of bones was fun...but didn't answer any questions whatsoever!!!